Saturday, May 4, 2013

Everything is BLOOMING and I am ecstatic and just gotta show you:

I smile like a flower not only with my lips
but with my whole being
               - rumi

Ahhhhhhh.

Exploding! In the neighborhood.

So sweet. Found walking through neighborhood.

Fire.

Greek architecture & trees in bloom yes yes yes.

West Village. Like the multicolor, so vibrant.

W Village with my beautiful friend Nilly--soakin it all up :)

Couldn't get close enough to those green green greeeeen treeees. Love that hue.

TREASURE found in front of NY Public Library

Satin Ribbon.

All the tulips are Park Ave. Beautiful color arrangement and flower combos.

Soft, simple, elegant, classic.

A PINK moped! How appropriate for Spring. Check out those blooming wonders in the background. I don't think I can ever tire of them...EVER.

And how about that stunning carpet of RED and GREEN??!

The curvature of these trees is so pleasant. Sway sway sway n bend.


I can't get over this green. This hue is one of my favorite colors. So relaxing and revitalizing at once.


Hope you enjoyed viewing my spring love affair with Astoria and the city. New LIFE everywhere!!!! ~~ come back n virtually vizit me.

Happy Spring--(almost summer, woah.) to everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment